Vegan Food Pimp Vegan Festival
The Spire, Eastern Road, East Sussex
Vegan Food Pimp Vegan Festival - Brighton 2017
The first VFP Vegan Festival is due to take place on the 22nd and 23rd April 2017 at The Spire in Brighton (BN2 5JN).
General admission is at 10am - 6pm with an earlier entrance time of 9am for VIP ticket holders. VIP tickets are limited to 100 per day.
Caterers as well as stalls, offering a variety of products and services, will be onsite with the addition of talks covering various subjects, cookery demos, kids activities and more.
Everything at the event is 100% vegan - no animal products are permitted
- Kids under 16 can enter for free but must be accompanied by an adult.
- BUY ONE GET ONE FREE offers will be available for limited periods.
- Visitors who use mobility scooters, wheelchairs, pushchairs and prams are advised to come early to allow better access to stalls.
- Please note that no animals are allowed on site, except assistance dogs, for health and safety reasons. PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR PETS.
- A limited amount of tickets are also available on the gate at £8 (adults) / £6 (concessions)* for day entry. Kids under 16 who are accompanied by adults get free entry.
* Concessions tickets holders must bring ID to the gate for the door people. Concessions include
Students with NUS Card
Those with disabilities (carer comes free)