At TheTicketSellers we've been working hard on a partnership with the lovely people at Uber to bring safe and convenient transport to all our customers.
Uber is a global company which connects riders with drivers using a smartphone app and some clever behind the scenes technology. It closely resembles traditional taxi services but with several key advantages:
1) You can see exacly how long you'll have to wait to get picked up
2) No cash changes hands - all billing is done behind the scenes using your credit/debit card or Paypal
3) There is no tipping so there's no pressure to overpay for a ride
4) All drivers are rated by their passengers and drivers with a low rating are removed from the service. This provides peace of mind for consumers.
This promotion is now live on the website. Here's how it works:
1) Download the Uber app onto your smartphone.The app is available for iOS, Android and Windows Mobile
2) Register for a new Uber account. Please note, you must be a new Uber customer to take advantage of our promotion.
3) Buy a ticket for an event in Birmingham which takes place on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday
4) Your registered address must also be in Birmingham as Uber only operates in the Birmingham area within the Midlands.
5) Assuming the above criteria are met, after completing your purchase you will receive an email containing a code. You can enter this code into the Uber app and it will automatically give you 1 free ride up to the value of £15. If your ride costs more than £15 you simply pay the difference. Remember you have to be a new Uber customer to use the code. If you've already signed up and used the service before then it won't work.
6) Sit back, relax, and when it's time to head to the event just grab your phone and request an Uber. The driver will pick you up and take you there.
7) Enjoy yourself